Working with new licensees, I find that it is often true that the ONLY paperwork submitted to the broker is the paperwork for the transactions that close.  Remember the broker should GET ALL paperwork on ANY contract or listing that is signed by a member of the public.  If the seller listing expires or cancels or the contract terminates ALL paperwork should be turned into the broker.  EVEN the buyer agreement that never actually buys a house is required to be turned into the broker.  Check out Record Keeping from the Colorado Real Estate Commission or read Commission Position Statement

Don’t get caught!  Do the right thing!